Thursday, September 02, 2004


The New Uniforms
Originally uploaded by juststeve.
The Great Haircut Adventure

On our way to the market we saw a haircut place we decided to go in and get our haircut for school. I was the first one to get my haircut. This man was cutting my hair and he was going zig-zaggy like crazy. So we had to run out of the place. He was chasing us with scissors. We decided to go to the place next door. That was a great haircut place. And that is the story of the great haircut adventure.

Dragon the dragonfly

On our way home from the market I caught a dragonfly. Eliza and I put the dragonfly in a glass bowl and put a screen over it. We also put a cup of water and some leaves in it so that the dragonfly could eat and drink. I named the dragonfly dragon. She was very special to me. Eliza and I cared for her. I was sad when it was time for me to let her go but I knew she would be better off in the wild.

Comments:
Is that story about the haircut true? What an adventure!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?